Below you will find links to coverage of my research as well as some of my written articles and media appearances.
- Behind the paper article at Nature Research: What is deliberation, and how does it influence our decisions?
- Radio interview on 6PR-882 News Talk: “Future Sickness Doesn’t Change Health Habits Now”
- Interview with UQ News: “Parents stop nagging and set reminders”
- Article in ‘The Conversation’: “Parents, stop nagging kids not to forget: Set visual cues instead”
- Radio interview on Talking Lifestyle: “Why we always forget the simplest of things”
- Article in ‘The Conversation’: “Why telling people they could get sick in the future won’t persuade them to be healthy now”
- Radio Interview on ABC Radio: “The Psychology of Waiting”
- Interview with UQ News: “A Threatening Future Leads to Triumph of Desire”
- Work covered in ‘Psychology Today’: “Fear the Future”
FIND ME ONLINE: